I was inspired by by Google Software Engineer Matt Cutts speech at a TED conference about his 30 day challenge. I’m curious how you’d complete a 30 day challenge. So, I’m asking you to help me with a mini research project.
So, here’s what I’d like you to do:
- Pick something you want more of in your life and do it once a day, for 30 days.
- Record your thoughts. Send me an email Steve@endgamebusiness.com and share what’s going on.
- If you prefer, come back to this post and record your thoughts in the comments section during the 30 day challenge.
- Describe your experience. Was it hard, easy , or somewhere in between?
- Did you follow through?
- What kept you going?
- What roadblocks did you face?
- Are you glad you did it?
- Will you do it again?
I’ll compile the information and write about our findings in a future blog post.
Let’s do this!
Share your challenge in the comment section below. I’ll GO first!
I will attend yoga classes, once a day, for 30 days.