Is it Spring yet!?
The astronomical Equinox officially arrived on Thursday, March 20 at 12:57pm. Unfortunately, the warmer weather is taking the scenic route before pulling into Central NY.
Spring is a time of renewal and rebirth. A new beginning.
My vernal list:
- Buff the car; inside and out.
- Scrub old blog posts. According to Hemingway, he writes “one page of masterpiece to ninety-one pieces of shit.” I concur. The difference between he and I is I publish the shit. He throws the garbage in the waste basket.
- Toss dozens of old CNY Business Journal’s.
- Peck away at the inbox and move useless emails into folders or trash.
- Unsubscribe. A lot!
- Run. Five milers and sprints. Not at the same time!
- Stick my head in the closet and prune the wardrobe.
- Clean out the golf bag. Getting ready for Myrtle Beach!
- Couch is screaming for new toss pillows. Where’s that $5 coupon for Bed Bath & Beyond?
- Start piano lessons again. Claire de Lune will be a stretch.
With Q2 knocking on the door, what springs can you install to give yourself buoyancy, a bounce, to sling closer towards your endgame?
Please, take a moment and tell me in the comments section below.
p.s. If you find my posts useful, please hit one of the Sharing is Sexy buttons or send to a friend. Thank you!
Photo courtesy of Russ Morris