If you’re thinking of hiring a coach, but don’t have a clear idea of what you want, do you still hire one?
I have consultations with prospects every week. They come to the call to discuss their End Game. Intentional plug. 😉
In almost 10 years in the coaching profession, entrepreneurs, professionals, CEO’s, high potentials, sales, and those lost in a dead end career have told me their endgame.
Here are a few examples of an endgame:
- My business is at a plateau. I want to take it to another level.
- I want to be a better leader.
- My team has no energy. I want to get their juices flowing again!
- I want to hire, retain, and develop the right employees.
- The business is unprofitable. I need to generate good profitable business.
- Our salespeople need help in closing.
- I want a career that pays the light bill and lights me up.
What if you’re not sure of the End Game?
Is this you?:
- You’re stuck in the weeds.
- All roads lead to nowhere.
- You’re stressing out.
- The future is cloudy.
- You’re full of unanswerable questions.
- Confusion has set in.
- You’re not sure of direction.
- Should I go left? Right? Turnaround?
These are all great reasons to hire a coach.
A well trained ICF certified coach will help you create a high definition picture.
Every time you have a coaching conversation, instead of spinning your wheels, you’ll have traction.
Coaching conversations are not always easy. In fact, sometimes, they can be hard. I strive to make them fun. In fact, if you ask any of my clients, they’ll say we laugh on every call.
“You ask me questions about my business, nobody else asks me” said one client.
A good coach asks powerful questions, listens to what you say and don’t say, on occasion kicks your ass, and brings your brilliance to the surface.
You might be saying, “Brilliance? Me?” Yes you. Everyone has an “A” game. It’s what I call dormant potential. A good coach will easily uncover what drives your who.
A coach will get you to where you want to go, quicker.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation.
If I think I’m the right coach for you, I’ll say so. If I’m not a good fit, I’ll tell ya. Plus, I’ll help you find the right coach.
p.s. I’ve been told my weekly posts are common sense. Do you know a friend, peer, family member, or anyone else that needs more common sense? Send them this link and have them subscribe for free below. They’ll thank you.
Photo courtesy of Matthew Kang.