Is it Spring yet!?
The astronomical Equinox officially arrived on Thursday, March 20 at 12:57pm. Unfortunately, the warmer weather is taking the scenic route before pulling into Central NY.
Spring is a time of renewal and rebirth. A new beginning.
My vernal list:
- Buff the car; inside and out.
- Scrub old blog posts. According to Hemingway, he writes “one page of masterpiece to ninety-one pieces of shit.” I concur. The difference between he and I is I publish the shit. He throws the garbage in the waste basket.
- Toss dozens of old CNY Business Journal’s.
- Peck away at the inbox and move useless emails into folders or trash.
- Unsubscribe. A lot!
- Run. Five milers and sprints. Not at the same time!
- Stick my head in the closet and prune the wardrobe.
- Clean out the golf bag. Getting ready for Myrtle Beach!
- Couch is screaming for new toss pillows. Where’s that $5 coupon for Bed Bath & Beyond?
- Start piano lessons again. Claire de Lune will be a stretch.
With Q2 knocking on the door, what springs can you install to give yourself buoyancy, a bounce, to sling closer towards your endgame?
Please, take a moment and tell me in the comments section below.
p.s. If you find my posts useful, please hit one of the Sharing is Sexy buttons or send to a friend. Thank you!
Photo courtesy of Russ Morris
For Spring, I will quit my day job to pursue my dream. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Namaste.
Enjoy the ride!
Hi Steve; You mean there are bloggers and writers who throw things away? i thought we were supposed to save them and rework them for use at a later date? I have been receiving better traffic lately but i do need to turn more of it into sales. Last month i almost broke 10000 visitors 25000 visits and 65000 page loads. yet i am still not deemed to have enough traffic for advertisers. although I did sign up two new clients to list their products for sale on my site. thanks for sharing and good luck with the cleaning, Max
Hemingway said he threw things away. Ha!
Max, I’d like to interview you as part of my unscientific research study on entrepreneurs.
Would you like to be interviewed?
Email me at email@example.com
Spring is definitely here for us Steve and I’m loving it although this afternoon we did have a few wet drops come our way.
I guess I should think about time for some spring cleaning but who the heck has the time for that. Not me!
What about your professional life?